4/09/2011

I lalalalalove you'

Hey there lovely girls! I have got three things to share: First things first: Today, I got the three months anniversary with my loooovely bf <3. So funny: I spend yesterday's evening/night with a a few friends (and my bf), and I had such a great time. And then, 23:58, my phone began to ring: Two more minutes and we were three months together. My bf looked at me with such a cute smile, and just a minute later, 23:59, I began to laugh out loud, since he did the very same thing: he also programmed an alarm, hehe. But we didn't knew this from each other. Such a funny thing, in my opinion. Anyway, I had a damn nice night. We also went to a little stage where young bands perform, 'cause a friend of mine was judge there. Oh, what we also did: BBQ in a skatepark. Did not thought it turned out quite delicious. However, I also wanted to share two other things: MY CAMERA! I'm só happy with it, it absolutely meets all my expectations <3. And, the last things: My brand new Vans! I bought the green-black ones (Vans Era Streetstyle Jelly Bean Green True White^^), since the black ones were sold out EVERYWHERE. Maybe not I you have another size than 36/37/38/39, but I got size 38, so I could not find black Era's. But I think I'm even more happier with these, since they are more special. My dad calls them a 'VMO': 'Vrolijk makend object' (merry making object). Woa, I got such a nice life ;D

©Epsonn Blog

1 comment:

  1. Leuke vans en camera, ik ben nu ook aan het sparen voor een camera maar ik geef telkens mijn geld weer uit. Ben echt niet goed in sparen. x

    ReplyDelete