4/02/2011

The Future

I'm sorry for posting not quite often, but I was só buzy with my testweek.. Anyway, I guess I (finally) found the camera I want. Well, I told you guys earlier about the Canon EOS 1000d. But I'm happy I have not bought that one, since I found out that it hasn't got a long life.. Now, I made a decision for real: Nikon D5000 it is! I know a few people who have got one, and they are all enthusiastic about it :). And OhMyBuddha, I had such a great time last night! But more about my that later ;). For now: Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

  1. wauw, die moet ik hebben!
    Hihi.
    Xx Liefs

    (Eventjes niets te doen? Neem een kijkje op mijn blog en lees een deel van het verhaal.
    mellsrainbow.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik heb altijd al met Canon gewerkt en vind die wel veel fijner werken. Ik kan zelfs niet echt met Nikons omgaan nu. Maar als je niets van vroeger uit gewend bent is denk ik Nikon misschien wel fijner :) Veeeeel plezier ermee. Het is in ieder geval een hele goede camera.

    ReplyDelete