4/24/2011

GOOOOOODMORNING

Hi there lovely ladies! How are you doing? Nice weekend so far? I do have a lovely weekend! What I did: Friday, I had the party I've told you about, and it was pretty cool :). Talked with everyone there, though I didn't know them all. And, one of the best parts of the night was when I found out that my bf came over to the party ;D. Might not sound very special, but he went for school a week to Berlin, so I hadn't spoke to him for such a long time haha! I was só happy to see him again <3. However, my Friday night was pretty awesome :). And Saturday was a lazy saturday, the only thing I did was relaxing :). And my planning for today: Finish my maths-project, find lots of chocolate-eggs, and make music: Especially the last thing is quite exciting: Today, I'll have the first rehearsal with a new band EVER. They asked me to go to their place to make some music, since they were looking for a singer/songwriter/someone who plays mutiple instruments. I'm so excited, but I'm a bit nervous as well. Anyway, I wanted to show you my new sunglasses! Sorry for the bad quality, I lost the charger of my new Nikon (still trying to find it), so I had to make this photo with the webcam^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment