3/27/2011

Summer breeze

EDIT: The hat is in the pocket! Or, On my head, hehe :)

hey there lovely people! How are you guys? I'm fine by the way, but quite tired as well.. My testweek will start tomorrow, I'm getting nervous.. I'm glad I got a few things to look forward to: Friday I  have band-rehearsing, and after that I go to a friend with my bf and two other friends. Guess I'll be the only girl in there, but I like these nights. Sometimes it's so much fun just to laugh about men-humor :). The next day, it's all about sleeping, haha! And sunday, I'm going to... MIDGETGOLF :). Together with my bf and his family. Excited.. :D. And then, I wanted to share this simple hat. Again. Because I like it so much <3. If there's any free-time this week, I'll visit the nearest H&M :). How would you guys combine this hat?

No comments:

Post a Comment