3/07/2011

Damn, I miss you.

Hey there lovely fella's! How are you? I am so TIRED. Thought vacation would bring some new energie to me, but it did not. However, did you guys had a nice weekend? I'd a great one. Friday was just some rehearsing with the band, and after that I went to J.'s place (he's our keyboardist) where we ate delicious food and made music. A typical relaxing friday evening :). Saturday, I haven't done anything special, just cleaned up my room and played a guitar. And on sunday, I finally saw my boyfriend back, and we had (as usual) a great time. We played some more guitar and watched The Lion King. Yeah, not kidding, I really watched The Lion King for the first time of my life. And yeah, I'm really 16. And I actually enjoyed it...

Oh, and I found this outfitphoto. I'm SO in love with every piece of this look <3

ph/isablogg.blogg.se

No comments:

Post a Comment