3/15/2011

DAZZLED KID #002

And some more photographs from the concert of Dazzled Kid. It was sooo stunning, absolutely flawless =D. This time, I haven't put any '© Epsonn Blog' somewhere on the photo's, since it kind of irritated me. Thought is was a  bit too obvious. So, for now you guys know all the pictures are made by me, © Epsonn Blog 2011 haha! (oh, and I also posted a little track. It's a cover from Dazzled Kid of 'Ain't no sunshine'. Somewhere he says that he does not know where the 'I know' part stops, and he askes if there's anyone who wants to say when to stop that part. And yeah, you hear me screaming: 'Ja hoor!'. So I had to tell Dazzled Kid where to end. Super funny how he looks a few times to me, wondering when I'd say 'stop' :). He also askes my name, that was my little moment of fame, haha! Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment