2/10/2011

Simply the best.

Ohmy, how are you guys? I'm só busy at the moment, it ain't nice! I thought I would have more free-time after testweek, but tomorrow I got two tests. Unfair. But, however, there happened such a cool thing: A famous dutch comedian, Jochem Myjer tweeted me! Explaining: A friend and I had to do a presentation for CKV (a subject about cultural things), about a comedian we like. We decided to do Jochem Myjer, but in our presentation we had to tell his motivation to get on stage, but we could not find it at all! We've searched through almost all pages of google, but we still couldn't find it. We were quite desparate, but then I introduced my idea: We could try to send him a tweet with our question. And guess what? He tweeted back!

"@lisaaamay Mijn motivatie?? Er is niets mooiers om mensen een avond te laten lachen!! Succes!!!



We showed it our teacher and she was very excited as well :) Very nice guy, Jochem :).

Well, that was not the only reason to make this post: I also wanted to share this nice outfit of Karna, one of my favourite bloggers. It's simple, but I like every single piece of it. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Wo, ik ben jaloers. Jochem Myjer is zo geweldig!

    ReplyDelete