1/09/2011

Today will be good. Today will be excellent.

My dear lovely people, I wanted to share a drawing of someone really talented. On her blog, her name is 'panda panda', and she draws fashionbloggers. I saw this picture of Susie (Susie Stylebubble) and the whole mood appeals to me. Her drawings are fun, and the outfits she draws are almost looking better on her paper than on the bloggers.. Says enough, right?

Btw, are you guys having a good time? I actually do, well, if you don't talk about coming testweek. I'm so glad when it's finally over! And my gosh, it still has to begin.. But, between that, I'm exciting about today. A good friend of me is coming over to my place, and he will teach me some nice things on guitar =). I guess I'll have a great time this afternoon!

love 'nd peace, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment