1/16/2011

It's almost getting pathetic.

My goshhh, I'm almost freaking out right now, because of all the tests I have to do this coming week. But I'll try to post more whenever I'm able to. My planning is quite buzzy, but I'm só looking forward to it: Tuesday, the testweek will be over (Finally!), so I guess I'll treat myself with applepie and a nice movie. Something like that sounds very nice, don't you think? Well, the next day -Wednesday- I have to rehearse some covers I'm going to perform with my band on Saturday. Oh, and I have to shop some presents for lovely S. & D., because of their party. On Thursday I'll visit my BF and we're going to watch a movie, don't know which one yet. And Friday, I'll go to S.&D.'s party, and I'll sleep over there. I guess that'll be a rough night... :). And the next day, Saturday, we'll perform on the open day of our school with our band! I'm só looking forward to it! Exciteddd..

For now, I just want to show you this photograph (from Marcos Calamato). I had to laugh out loud about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment